Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ya Could've Chosen Better - Original Page -

Hey Blogger, I am here to post one of my original pages "Ya Could've Chosen Better" that I wrote earlier when I got on here. It was earlier today, like 30 somethin' seconds ago and I decided I needed to publish it as I was writing it on pages, so here it is:

Hey Blogger Page Stalkers, Maya here and I am here to say something that needs to be said, I just don't know if I should say it on my blog posts or not, so I am publishing it to pages first. So our show is Girl Meets World. On it, is Riley Matthews, Maya Hart (Me), Lucas Friar, Farkle Minkus, Auggie Matthews, Topanga and Cory Matthews. Those are the people, those are the only people. You can't change any of us, especially the mainer ones of us. You can't just change something like that, not just attitude and personality and everything but literal birth features. I mean come on, like no. No no. Ya could've chosen something that is going to ruin just watching our show! Something that is going to change the every sentence I say. Something that is going to change the way I care. Something that is going to be like the awful parts of August and July when I couldn't stand watching our show with anyone else. When I hated when it came on, when I'd rather watch the show alone. No way! Like seriously, that is basically what is happening here again except for the stupid add-on feature of why birth regulated things are changing. They are changing for no reason now! I mean come on, don't take something from my show and change it! Pick your own thing that isn't going to change my everyday episodes. I mean, yeah talking to new people is no big deal at all. But changing who my friends are, the people I talk to. My best friend. Like no, I hated how I couldn't stand watching my episodes in July-Early August, why on Earth would I put that back!? Like no, no way. I mean that is like no. I mean, seriously, you could've chosen anything in the world, but nope we had to rain on my parade and change what I call people! What I say to them! Like no, I am not going through not being able to stand watching my own episodes. That was July-Early August and only July-Early August. Seriously, there is no way that is happening. In August I wasn't even considering changing it back to the non-episodes thing for a valid reason, the reason it was changed in the first place, I am not changing it now for no reason. Hell no! So yeah people your not making me hate watching my episodes, your not making me trying to avoid them and your not making me have to change my basically every sentence. So good luck with that and there was a obvious better choices, like something that has nothing to do with Girl Meets World. Yeah, great idea. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart - Pages and come back if you really desire to.

So yeah that is my original blog page "Ya Could've Chosen Better" and if I have anything to say about that, it's: Ya could've chosen better.

No comments:

Post a Comment