Thursday, December 11, 2014

The "What the Hell!" Revolution

So I am very upset and disturbed at the same time, really. It is complicated. So last night Riley was crying about something that all the outcomes came out to be Farkle. She said it wasn't, but every question I asked (letters of name and stuff) matched the answer of Farkle. So I assumed it was, the only known logical explanation. So then today Lucas hits me up (for once, not literally) and started talking to me about the whole thing that happened with the boys and girls challenge and I was like, oh this is over, isn't it? So then he made it seem like it wasn't and I kept saying "isn't this over?" about the boys and girls challenge thing. So then he kept asking me if I wanted it to be over, I mean yeah come on already. I said it was already over, why ask? But no I had to give some precise answer. So it was now awkward because he was being all sassy, using slang terms and stuff, acting like some 80's couple thing, and I don't wanna be from the 80's! And more importantly, I don't want to be a couple! Ewww! So it was like awful. Yeah, that's right. So now it will be THE MOST AWKWARD THING EVER! when we go to school tomorrow. Beyond awkward. So wish me luck on that and stay tuned because tomorrow at 6pm, "Childstarlets Overload (Part 4)" will be posted officially on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment