Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's a Christmas Miracle!

So Merry Christmas everyone, I know it's only the 6th but December is basically the month of Christmas. So I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner during the trip, we are going home tomorrow. So, so far we have been swimming on Friday night, my new friend Carol came with me and we talked and swam and made fun of the people we know. Then me and Riley went to bed together and Carol and her family slept in the basement. Then this morning, Riley manipulated her uncle (Mrs. Matthews's brother) into taking us to McDonalds for breakfast. Then we went to the mall with them and Me, Auggie and Riley's uncle all went to places and Mr. and Mrs. Matthews and Riley all went on their own. Then we met up for lunch and got Dairy Queen. So then after we came home and tried to figure out a game we bought called "Logo Party" which is about naming brands and logos. We couldn't figure it out, so we got all dressed up nicely and went to the mall. Me and Riley went and talked to Santa for a while about what we were doing this Christmas and whenever we walked by him, we all waved at each other. We are definently on the nice list this year. This would be my first time! So then we went to Target and looked at the smartphones and admired them. Then we were gonna get gifts for other people, but we didn't bother, we wanted to go look at the smartphones again. So then we went to Claires and I bought Riley a pair of silver earrings she wanted. I paid for one pair and took another pair but Riley made me put them back. I was taking them for her, I don't know why she didn't let me just take 'em. So then now we are back at her Uncle's, staying one more night. Oh and also I have a great Christmas miracle that your never gonna believe! We are finished our Quotev suspension and we are back on! I made a new account and I only have 14 followers, but I am only following 5 people, so I have my following-less-than-half-of-my-followers trend. So that's good, I'll get up there again! So we were suspended from Quotev in September and now we are back on! Whoo! So happy, I can't wait to be back! My username is Maya Hart, obviously, but if you join you can follow me at Quotev.com/MayaGMW Christmas Miracle everyone, amazing. So thanks for reading and keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment