Wednesday, December 17, 2014

You Call That Advice!? (EWC - The Unsolicited Reply)

Hey Blogger, this is the last thing I thought I'd be posting right now, but earlier this morning right before I went to school, I submitted an advice letter to ElderWisdomCircle. I knew they never replied for at least 24 hours, so I wasn't betting on seeing a reply for a while. So, I checked it anyway and I saw my letter said "Answered" by it so I thought I lucked out. But boy was I wrong, it would've been better luck if they didn't reply. So I saw that there wasn't a very big reply, but after reading my own letter over again, I went down to their reply and it was oddly from the administrator. Why was the administator being the one giving me advice? But it wasn't advice at all! It was a big glob of sass. So I disgustedly replied with the same amount of words as they did, but alot more nasty words. Actually, mine were no better than theirs...It's this sad, I know. I mean I don't know because nobody knows anything because people say they know when they don't, they just say it for nooooo reason at all. Unless they are trying to get to you somehow. I don't know. But anyway, their reply was terrible, nasty things were said. And they're all gettin' up in my business, I got better advice from criminals. So yeah never get advice from ElderWisdomCircle because they'll let you down. ElderWisdomCircle? More like ElderDumbArseCircle. Yeah, I said it. So anyway thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and if you care about your dignity, you won't put your personal life in the hands of those freakheads....

No comments:

Post a Comment