Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back to the Dinner (2012...and 2014?)

Hey Blogger, so I guess I have a really tough situation right now. It is pretty much spelled out in little Auggie's blog, Auggie's Blog of Coloring and Mr. Googly which you can read at auggie-matthews.blogspot.com and read the post called "Had She Meant to Say?" and you'll know the story. So as of that situation, I will lay it our briefly to you:

2 nights ago Riley ditched me for no reason, well no reason that is good. So yesterday morning, she apologized and promised in exact words "I still had no right 2 do that, I won't do it again I promise" and I accepted because she had never done this before, everyone deserves a second chance. So then last night, she couldn't sleep and I said "If your gonna do it, just do it now" and she knew I meant leave me for no good reason but she didn't, she sat by the window. So then I fell asleep and got woken up by Auggie shaking me to death finishing it with smacking my head on the wall. She apparently invited Lucas over, did these teams like I did something wrong, like we were fighting. So me and Auggie talked and about the part he said I do stupid random things sometimes, it's not true. So then they did exactly what she said she wouldn't, they ditched. Ditched! Unbelievable, is it not. Liar liar, I will be the one to light her pants on fire. Or better yet death is upon us and by us I mean Riley. So then me and Auggie talked for a bit and I realized something....

I have half a mom, my dad has another family and my best friend makes me pay a monthly payment for friendship. Who do I have now? My family life is pitty and who do I cry to about that now? 5-year-old, Auggie? Yeah, I don't think so. So now what do I do? I only have my mom left. I have half a person left in my life. So she's all I got, what am I gonna do? What could I do? I can't rely on her, no chance. She pays no attention to me but only to her "career" which is not exceeded at all. So she's all I got. I got half a mom, have a chace. Back to the dinner, not literally. I am not going back, I will spend my time with Auggie and maybe Farkle if I have the chance and I am not going to join 2012 and spend my everyday in the stupid Nighthawk Diner downtown New York City! So that is not pleasing and I will not do such a thing. I half a chance, half a person and have the great ideas on how to get out of this. Epic. Not really, not at all. So anyway, thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and oh, if anyone has iMessage I am always willing to text! Just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment