Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Thoughts I Refused to Ignore

Hey everyone, it's Maya here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. First off, I have a terrible terrible cough right now. I have had it since like 8pm last night and it hasn't gone away since. So yeah you will not believe what happened last night. I broke. Yup, that is what happened. So I let the boys come back and sleepover. In science class I thought of it and tried to ignore it, but 6 hours later and what do ya know. So it was amazing at first, I mean come on I gotta admit it. Yeah it was sooooo awesome! I almost died. Yeah, I know that doesn't sound so great, but it was. I do not know how I almost died but I actually almost did. I actually couldn't even breathe. In the end, I kept having to catch my breath. It was insane. So yeah who knew that almost dying could be a good thing? Hahahaha!!! .....no idea, not me. So yeah then things happened. People lied, others died. I died but this time it was inside (it was inside and outside last time) and it wasn't an enjoyable death. Nope not at all. So I ended up having way to many emotions everywhere. I was mad, threatning people, I would've killed someone guarenteed. Then I was upset, crying my eyes out, shaking and coughing to death. So it turned out like that, that is where it ended. And I mean it, that is where it ended. It didn't happen again and it won't happen again. In this condition, I ain't fallin' for anything. I wanted my episodes life and I said I would consider this again if it went well. But it didn't and it is never fair. Ever. It never has been. So I quit. That's it. I'm done. I am going to go back to forcing episodes relationships again. Yeah that's right, try and stop me. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, catch up if you can. I have something important to do right now. So bye bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment