Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Truth Couldn't Hide Forever

Hey, so it's Maya here to tell you a few things that have recently happened. Last night we went to church and right before that, Riley sucked up to me just to hold her episodes reputation. "Once we get home, normalness, it's all over" I told myself on the drive back as Riley had her arm around me. "Not much longer, I'll see" I thought. Then when we got home, it was pretty decent up until bedtime. Then we were back. It was all about Farkle and how I never let them come over anymore. Yeah, there is a reason for that. I don't let them come over because I don't wanna start "that" up again and screw that if I'm getting involved, which I'd have to make it happen for them, even if it didn't happen for me and I never signed up for that. No way. So I'm waiting for Riley to get over whatever this is and then I will let them come back. That was my plan. So then we got Shawn and Mr. Matthews in and they were trying to help us. Mr. Matthews adventually got it out of Riley, she just wanted "her friend" A.K.A Farkle and not me. So way to go her. So she admitted that, which yeah as nice as that was. Then Shawn was giving me and Auggie (especially Auggie) PS. Poor kid's only 5 years old, he was giving us heck even though Riley was the one who made the 10-minute-speech about how she didn't care about me and Farkle has been more important all along. Geez, I didn't see that coming. So I guess the truth couldn't hide forever. I always knew it, she just finally admitted to it. So then Shawn gave me and especially Auggie heck and Riley credit. So Mr. Matthews was fed up with it and decided to get me and Auggie away from it. So he took us downstairs at 2:08am and we watched the Austin and Ally bullying episode and Girl Meets Flaws. Auggie said I was watching those because I know how Trish/Farkle feel in those episodes. So we went on the computer and checked our notifcations a couple times. Then at 3:58am, Mr. Matthews came down and told us we needed to get some sleep, knowing me and Auggie would never fall asleep there. So when we walked upstairs, Mr and Mrs Matthews lights were on and Mrs. Matthews was up. She said she was thirsty and told us to come with her. So we went down and got a drink and she sent Mr. Matthews to put us to bed. He told us to go onto the top bunk and we'd be okay. So we did. He said goodnight and left us alone. Auggie told me multiple stories about his school and his classmates and friends then we went to bed. So we woke up at 8am, somewhere around there. Then we had breakfast, cereal. Then I remembered how much me and Shawn both loved those original waffle cakes, so I ate both of them to tick him and Riley off. They aren't even awake yet, so I'll see how that plays out. It has only been me and Auggie awake for a while now, Mrs. Matthews came down once, that's it. So here are some quotes that represent me.





So that's it for now, be sure to check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

8 comments:

  1. Something I wanted to say to you is I'm sorry for making fun of you for being such good friends with Delia. I think that it's good that you found a friend like that. I also understand that I haven't been being the best friend, so I wanted to say that Jamie is lucky to have you too. You can be friends with whoever you want. And maybe one day, when I finally get something better than Farkle to focus on, I just might go back to 100% normal. I'll try my best for now, and I'm VERY VERY SORRY for what I did to you last night. I never should have done that, and I also am sorry to Auggie too, if he is reading this! Please accept, and I'll try my best. Always stick with Delia and Jamie, they are lucky to have you, Maya! I miss you, and I'll be back soon.

    Love Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying now! I'm gonna try harder!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is like your parents and their stupid friend who bought them those onezies. He will never change and neither will you. I have seen this over 20 times. I can count posts and comments I am betting on it.

      Delete
  3. are you around Riley and Maya I miss you.

    ReplyDelete