Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What Goes Never Comes Back

So anyone ever heard the expression (I don't know it) that implies that when something leaves you, it is never coming back? Well, I guess it is a true thing. I'm gonna add my own part to it, even if it does come back, it will never be the same. So you dream and pray every night before you go to sleep, that it'll be okay, it'll change and it will one day be how it should be. People will return to their true selves, who they really are. But maybe not. You hope and dream that it will be the way it should be, the way it was. But it may never be that way again. You feel the only way to make a change is to be a change. Anyone heard that expression before? I think we all have. So, if I want it to be the way it should be, the way it could be, I need to make it happen. I need to take control and make sure it goes where I want. But should I do that? I know I should, but maybe I shouldn't. I don't know. But the point is, you dream of something being how it should, they make you think there is no catch, nothing they want. Even when you see the thing you love the most, the thing you loved hearing them say (even if it was in September) you can just see the little catches in there, slightly. Of course you take it because how else can you cope with that? You have to accept that it is there at all because one day, it won't be. So accept that when it is there. It won't be there for long. And take it for as long as you can, because when you absolutely can't take it, one day it will be worth taking control on your own and not worth going through it. It may not be now, but it continuously happening for a while, you won't be able to take it anymore and you'll take your own reigns and leave them stranded. For now, you may be able to take it, but soon enough that'll end and all the pain won't be worth them anymore and it will be worth more to do it yourself. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. It's a saying. Said on Good Luck Charlie and what not. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and remember to take as much as you can, but if they won't make the change, make it yourself.

13 comments:

  1. No. I'm sorry for everything I have done. We may not be fighting right now, but I miss the way it was in the episodes. I'm willing to try my VERY best to make that possible. I'd like to be you're best friend again. It may take time, but I want to try and get this back to normal. I'm willing to do what it takes... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about Farkle? I thought he was on the top.

      Delete
  2. No, Farkle is not on top. Farkle is VERY close to me and VERY special, but not special enough to push away my best friend! I love you Maya, and I'll do whatever it takes to get you back. I'll let go of Farkle and anything else you ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there's not really anything else in my way. So it's okay! If this is really the truth, then I'm willing to take that chance.

      Delete
  3. Really?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D I promise I'll fix everything! I COULD HUG YOU RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This could change everything. I mean both ways. It could make me the happiest person on earth, or crush my spirit for life, but nothing can get worse than what's already happened, so let's do it.

      Delete
    2. I wont let you down!!! :) I promise!!!!

      Delete
    3. We'll see, I'll let you sit with me and my friends at lunch too because I couldn't ditch them.

      Delete
  4. Who are your friends??? I don't think they like me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leanne, Sienna, Alex, Kiran, Kat, Lisa, Lucas, Farkle but I only sit with Leanne and Sieanna.

      Delete