Saturday, December 13, 2014

Childtstarlets Overload (Part 4)

Hey, blogger! I know I said I would post this at 6pm last night, it was on my mind at that time, but I wasn't allowed because I got into big trouble. You know me, classic Maya Hart always getting into some sort of trouble. But now Mr. and Mrs. Matthews are out and I have time to post this. So I apologize for the late post, but I am finally here to announce the biggest truth. Riley Matthews, I was right about her. The jerk will never live to see friendship again. But the second biggest truth, I am finally here to post this, right here, right now. So stay locked for "Childstarlets Overload (Part 4)"










































































And that's it for this post! Sorry for the late post, again. I apologize for that. Blame Mrs. Matthews for banning me from the computer. So I hope you all enjoyed this post, I was in a rush to make it anyway! So thanks for reading and be sure to check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment