Friday, December 19, 2014

We Did This, We Were Gonna Do That

Hey guys, you all know about my busy day I told you all about on the previous post "The Next 24 Hours..." and the majority of that ended up happening. So last night actually nothing I expected to happen did, so really the boys stayd with us, but everything was normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. So yeah that was not interesting. So then this morning I walked to school by myself and met up with my friends in choir and we all got ready. Then we performed our songs and I did do my solos as the lead soloist pretty well. I got compliments after school on how I did from teachers and a couple students too. So then the assembly was during Period 1 and that was math, so I completely missed math. Then we finished just in time for Period 2 which was English and I ditched to go to the other Grade 7's religion class with them. So then I stayed there for Period 2 and at Period 3 I went to go to religion which was next and I banged on the door like 5 times and nobody answered, so I saw my friend up ahead and I went and caught up with her. Then we went and cleaned the table of the art room with her and I was the only one there that wasn't supposed to be. So then Period 4 was Sports Medicine and I ditched and went with her to her Drama class. Then me and her and her other friend who is now my new friend, then at the bell me and my original friend went to our lockers and ran out the back doors of the school and went our seperate ways home. So then we were supposed to go shopping after school and we didn't because both Mr and Mrs Matthews are sick now and can't go anywhere because of their stupid friend who they were with last night and they over-ate and everything and both of them are sick now. Riley said that we were going to go to Youth Night at the leisure center, which FYI is still possible to go because it doesn't start until 7pm, but likely isn't going to happen and was confirmed not. So but because of their stupid friend, we don't get to have any fun and now we are bored out of our minds. So that's great. And so we are officially on Christmas break, no school, Hallelujah. For sure next weekend is Girl Meets Brother being aired and we will likely get to go to Youth Night so next Friday will be better than this one. So we will watch Girl Meets Brother at 5pm and go to Youth Night at 7pm, done. Easy weekend! Although it would've been better if we went tonight because there is no new episode tonight so we are really bored. So anyway that is what happened then and check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment