Monday, December 29, 2014

Are They Serious? Are They Even Real?

Hey Blogger, huge and serious announcement here and I am here to set a few things straight. So some people on wikia said that I will be 14 in 2015 and I was born 2001 but that is not the case. I was born 2002 and will be 13 in 2015 just setting that straight. They said Girl Meets Writers said I will be 14 in 2015 but they did not, just setting that straight too. But it's another thing with Girl Meets Writers, interesting stuff and recent posts. So as we all know the next episode is Girl Meets Game Night. There is proof and pictures that everyone including Josh will appear in the Matthews apartment in this episodes. Girl Meets Writers did say that in Girl Meets Game Night, both Josh and Lucas will be staying over night. Which is a shocker for most of us. Not all of us, but most of us. Then they also said that I will get kissed in the Season finale, which could get interesting and complicated for sure. They also said that the neighbours to the Matthews house will appear, I don't know not that major. They also said that Shawn will learn a lesson from my dad, which could be weird too. They said we will also explore my dad's other family in Season 2. Oh and another major thing, they also said that Me and Riley have a major fight in Season 2 and it will be a shocker who stops it. They also said Farkle has not found his birth cirticicate and it is possible he is a clone! Weird, right? In other crazy news, they also said you will see my dad in Season 2. What!? And they did say that something will happen between me and Josh #Yay!! And they said that Farkle's mom hasn't been guessed and will be a big surprise. They said that me and Lucas's relationship will change, which could be a bad or a good thing. Alot of good questions here with no answers, but I think I have the biggest question yet. Are Girl Meets Writers even serious? Are they even real? Some of their other posts that are not important enough to be mentioned on this blog post, but they said some pretty weird things that make @GMWWriters seem unproffesional. Some things said are unlogical and make no sense. Are they even real? Do they mean all these things they say? Are they even telling the truth? Are they even associated with Girl Meets World at all? Or are they just posers? Who knows, you can be anyone you want to be online, anyone at all. Maybe they are real, maybe they are not. I don't know if I'll ever be able to uncover this mystery. Well thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and ask any questions if you have any.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maya!! Sad to say I have been deleted from Quotev too... but I dont mind now, since I can talk to you!!! I am on fanfiction.net and fictionpress. On fictionpress, if your interested, you could check out my story! I will post the link as soon as possible so u can keep up with the Adventures of Alice and Nigel Newman, and I will also post my Haunted House series too! The story about Amber Jennings and her family moving to Westfied Manor. You can check it out on there too! Please see this and reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And wow!! Thats a lot of spoilers... looks like those writers dont know how to keep a secret...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG A KISS?! EEK! Joshaya would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know right! I hope so!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I really hope Joshua will kiss you!

      Delete