Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Next 24 Hours....

Hey Blogger! So the next 24 hours of my life and pretty jam packed. So of course I have to shower tonight and I am also looking forward to playing the wii sometime tonight. Doesn't seem so major does it? Not really, don't lie. So then there's bedtime tonight which marks everything I do. I could change everything forever tonight. My whole life depends on this, what I am going to do and whose footsteps I will follow in. Bailey's or Maya Bennett's? Then I wake up tomorrow morning and tomorrow is Friday. It would make my day alot busier if there was a new episode airing tomorrow. Phewf, there is not one anytime soon. Okay the new episode commercial may be something to worry about. What episode is next? That could all be dictated tonight. So then this morning I wake up and there is literally only half a day today in school. We usually have 8 periods and tomorrow we only have 4. I have math first thing and I didn't/am not going to do my homework. So but more importantly than math, I have to quickly check in with TA and then I have to go straight to the band room for choir rehersal. We are rehearsing until it starts in the morning and then we go straight to the assembly, in which I am performing in front of the whole entire school. I am a soloist, the lead soloist and aside from the lead solo, I have the first multi-solo. So that's not gonna be freaky at all. Then after school we have Christmas shopping for other people at the mall and we are finally on Christmas break. And then tomorrow night, is the first non-school night and just the beginning of a revolution of non-school nights, which means there is alot of time to "do things" there being no wake up time. So that is just too much for me, really. All this stuff is just too much. Half day, math homework, lead solo performer in front of the whole school, my future depending on these next two nights, Christmas shopping (I never know what to get people) it is all just too much! Geez, way too much for me! Oh well, I'll get through it. Better than being bored that's for sure. I mean lead soloist in front of the whole school, including older kids Grade's 8 and 9 I have so much to cope with right now. Although, performing in front of the whole school as the lead soloist can't be worse than...math class! Okay, so thanks for reading and keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and don't forget to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment