Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Riley!

So if any of you follow my best friend, Riley Matthews's blog, Take On The World at riley-matthews.blogspot.com and have seen her most recent post, it is very similar to this one. Titled "Merry Christmas Maya!" I decided the right thing to do would be to make one just like it, but for her. So here is the Merry Christmas Riley post just for her!

We can read each other's minds. I knew exactly what she was thinking. Pizza, Clouds, Farkle. It couldn't get any more simple than that. So I know her so well, I know what she is thinking.



Dear Riley,
I wish you the best Christmas this year. You are my best friend in the whole world and no online fake Riley could replace you. We've been best friends since we were 6 years old and that will never change. I haven't been friends with anyone else online for more than half a year. I hope you have the best Christmas and if you really want, we can make Best Friend Stockings and Ornaments. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Riley!

Love, Maya Hart

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was going to make it better and longer, but your uncle (not Josh) was forcing me to get off, so I couldn't finish too well.

      Delete
  2. Merry Xmas from Spain :)
    You have a new follower :3

    Head over to my blog if you want Maya.

    Ireeeeniita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Ireeeeniita! Merry Christmas from America!

      Delete