Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Listen to Your Heart's 2014 Finale

Hey everyone, so who here knows I have a playlist? Wait, everyone does because I posted it on here like for the past 4 months. I forgot to do an update of it this month of December, but I am getting way too many songs and it would take like an hour to just do one playlist. So I just listen to it on YouTube right now as I am listening to Demi Lovato - This is Me right now. So everyone knows the 7th song in my playlist is Listen to Your Heart by DHT. So it also used to be my favorite song of all time and I listened to it during the day and played it in my head at night. So in October or near the end of it, I decided to take a break from the song so I can get it back to how much I loved it in August because now I have gotten used to it. So now I am listening to my 3rd favorite song, Take a Bow by Rihanna. Cry by Rihanna is my second favorite and Listen to Your Heart is obviously first. So I haven't been listening to the song for a while now and I think in January once we go back to school, I will listen to it again. So until January, I will never listen to the song again. Listen to Your Heart's 2014 Finale is here, I will never listen to the song again in 2014. I'm graduated from this year! So I hope we can renew the song in 2015 and it will be back on top! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas Blogger! Keep checking back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment