Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Beauty of Talent

So, I have been on here for about 4 months now and I have told you about my drawings and my artistic abilities. Okay, I did a little bit but I never really did much. So I am deciding to post my drawings here on this blog, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! A.K.A the blog I deliberately created myself. So I made these mostly recently. All during this school year so far. So here are some of the drawings I created and the background story behind them.

So this one was the first one I ever drew, actually trying my best. Me and Farkle were at the library along with Riley and Lucas doing a school research project on technology. Me and Farkle sat by the window and he talked about technology and how it makes us better and worse as people. I was hardly listening, but I heard him and responded to him. I was busy looking out the window and drawing what I saw. It turned out like that. Farkle thought I was taking notes, but he stole the paper from me and was the first person to recognize my talent.

This is what I drew in art class one day. It was the day before career day. Riley was talking about going to Paris one day and becoming a famous artist and she thought she would be one day, "drinking coffee in outdoor cafe's" and such. So I wanted to draw her a little picture of her in Paris to make her feel better and to show her how silly she looked pretending to be in France.

That is also what I drew in art class. It is Farkle in a birds nest. I drew him wearing more clothes than he was actually wearing. He was posing for our class to draw and I drew him in a birds nest because, well he needs to be protected. 

This is what I drew in class the next day. Riley was now the class model to compare drawing a female to a male. So I drew my best friend in surrounding hearts. She kinda appeared that way to me anyway. So I guess that just came out.

This is what I drew for the school art show. That is the Nighthawk Diner, where my mom works here in New York City. She works there like alot of the time, so I drew it, being there alot. My favorite thing there is the tuna melt. So I drew it for my display in the art show. I still don't know why I decided to display something so personal to random classmates and their parents.

I made this sign for The Matthews and Hart Umbrealla Foundation. Farkle and Lucas fired Riley from their muffin company, so I quit and me and Riley started our own non-profit business, giving umbrellas to the cold and wet people of New York. So I drew this as our company logo. 

I drew this for the school election for Riley's campaign. Riley was going to beat Lucas and Farkle the surprisingly disrespectful dictator in the election, so I made this campaign poster for her, Princess Riley Matthews. She didn't win, but it helped anyway.

So that is it for now on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, check back for more and comment for another one of my art display posts!

1 comment:

  1. This shows a lot of potential and talent. I could never draw like this. Drawing is definently one of my weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete