Wednesday, December 10, 2014

There's No Such Thing as a Better Best Friend

Hey, it's Maya Hart and there is something I wanna say. Something that should've been in my first post on this blog, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. My best friend's name is Riley Matthews. Okay, I did say that on this blog's first post, but I am not finished yet. She has been there with me since Grade 1. One. The start, the beginning, up to the moment. The first grade, the first moment, the first time. She has been there with me since 1st grade and has always been my best friend. I know we get in fights and sometimes we may think we hate each other, but I for one could never hate my best friend. She made an effort to get back to me, so we could be best friends again. It mattered to her, it really did. Everyone needs a best friend? No. Everyone needs a best friend like mine? Yes. She is the best best friend I could ever ask for. There is no such thing as a better best friend.

We are best friends forever, for life. Nothing she could do would drive me away, unless she literally drove me away. Were fun, were silly, were cool (well one of us is), were happy and I love having a best friend. I don't mean to brag to anyone without one, but it is pretty awesome. She is my best friend. I will always be there for her no matter what circumstances we may end up in. Yeah, they are crazy sometimes. There is nobody better I could ask for in my life. It's an unforgettable feeling to have someone so loyal to you. Someone who will come to you and you can go to them. It's like you'll never be alone again. You are never alone. Like you have some creepy clone that goes everywhere with you, because that exists. Oh wait, it does. It's called twins, haha nevermind. So you will never find anyone as crazy (about you) as your best friend, believe me. 

You'll go through everything with your best friend, and I did....

There are the most tiring and awful thing you can imagine. Looking like a dirty old rag and being forced to walk by everyone you know in school looking like that, after being worn out from working at school. Who does that!?

Facing the most tough situations, standing up to bullying and making things right, it may be the hardest thing to do during middle school.

Doing something nice for your friend, even when they think were total dirtbags until they see how good of friends we can reall be.

Keeping a horsey unicorn in your local bedroom apartement. Yeah, I don't think that's ever happened to anyone else.

Sleepovers with the craziest (and most lovable) pets on Earth!

And celebrating the most wonderful time of the year, the Christmas holiday! 

So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and don't forget to check back again soon!

1 comment: