Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Second Miracle

Okay, so there are a couple reasons I called it the second miracle. For one, because this is the second miracle that has happened to me, relatively the first shocking one, wait no. The first random one. I mean the boys and girls challenge actually going through was considered a miracle. So last night, Sarah and reaction girl slept over. Then Riley invited the boys. Me and Sarah knew once they showed up, they were not leaving. We were right. Riley and Farkle got in a fight because Riley accused Farkle of picking on Lucas too much, but Farkle was only upset that it wasn't like episodes and Lucas didn't need or care about him as much and he felt Lucas put me before Farkle himself, like I was more important, putting your "that person" ahead of your best friend. So Riley got mad at Farkle for it and made Farkle cry because Riley didn't understand why Farkle was picking on him, why he was upset. I knew how Farkle felt, so I ddin't take Riley's word for it. So then Sarah and reaction girl got into a fight and hated each other. They both threw their best friends necklaces on the ground. Sarah was trying to make her jealous by acting like she has a crush on Lucas, to make reaction girl jealous. So reaction girl for once, barely reacted. Then reaction girl gave Sarah her best friends necklace back and they were both crying in happiness that they were friends again, best friends. Then they left to change into their matching BFF pyjamas. I would NEVER wear matching pyjamas with my "BFF" ever, unless I had to. So girly beyond. So then they left and me and Riley were talking about the boys and I told her some of my thoughts, which I never tell anyone those stupid things. So then we were talking about the things we'd call "miracles" if they happened. "Keep talking" Riley said. "Why?" I asked. "I like listening to you talk" she said. I smiled and continued my talk. "So like when they--" I went on. Then Lucas came in and randomly hugged me and held onto me tightly. I was shocked, I had no time to react because I wasn't expecting it. Then he looked up at me, but didn't let go of me. "Maya, I'm sorry" he said and hugged me. Then he just left. Randomly. What!? I had not any time to process that. What happened there? I was freaking out, I didn't even know. Like a lightning bolt, there and then not. Gone. "Whoa" I said smiling. "That was random" Riley pointed out. Farkle came in and apologized to Riley also not family friendly things happened too. So that was a miracle alright. Whenever I expect or hope for things to happen at a certain moment, they don't. But whenever I am not expecting it, it happens. Huh? Weird right? Okay, so check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment