Monday, December 22, 2014

Happiness Has a Price?!

Hey Blogger, I didn't think I'd get back to you, but I did. I'm pretty bored and I decided that this needs to be said. If Riley is only going to me miserable and ab-normal, yeah she does both SOOOO well, than she should just give it up. Seriously, if your not gonna be happy about anything than just find your own thing and give it up already! I would be more than happy to control this all myself and she can stop ruining my relationships, stop ruining my show! She can make whatever she wants out of her own thing, but not mine! I am sick of her trashing my relationships and making me like Bailey! I mean, can't she get her own thing and ruin it! Get a grip or lose the grip! If she is going to ruin everything than she shouldn't have it because I would love to control it all and even make it my own. So she can find someone else's relationships to trash, I am done being her victim. So if she is not going to fix up, at least stop being negative, or I will say something and she will be done. She will be able to find something else of her own that has nothing to do with MY show. So fix it up, or give it up. Me and Auggie wish we could be happy, but we can't with Queen Negative is making everyone around her miserable! So she is making me and Auggie miserable and ab-normal. As I said, fix it up or give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment