Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's a Christmas Totally-Predictable-Outcome!

So, I have lots of totally-predictable-outcome news today. So we just returned from the Matthews family trip and it was epic. So on the way back, we thought we were gonna die because there were several car accidents on the roads and some people were loaded onto stretchers and everything. So we were scared we were gonna die. And then guess what happened? Some totally predictable outcome! Riley was being negative! Ooh, never seen that before. Not! Sarcasm alert. Yeah, the negativity scene has just left the station. Population: 1 (Riley Matthews). And 2 days ago on Quotev, she said she'd be normal from now on and then she went back to one of the main things that made her ab-normal. There are 2 things and she went back to one and it turns out, never left the other. So yay!! Not. So yeah there is her. And now me and Auggie hate her negativity because she is a jerk to us. And she also has a minor third main thing that makes her ab-normal, but not as major as the others. So I was getting sick of that too. So, Auggie doesn't mind the minor third thing, he actually kinda participates in it. But whatever, he's with me on the major things. So that was a HUGE totally predictable outcome. I betted 2 bucks with Auggie on Riley going back to ab-normal within the next 24 hours. He said she would, I said she wouldn't and he won because the ab-normal was back. So also another totally predictable outcome is that Quotev, yeah I was blocked again. Good times. So I made this journal, explaining how I didn't wanna get blocked again and how if someone reported me and got me blocked, it wouldn't be good and so the next time I come on, I am blocked. Great! Actually it is great, because me and Auggie checked his and he was blocked too and Riley was clearly blocked too, so it's not a total loss. So check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment