Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Past, Present and Future

Hey Blogger, I know it is sort of a cheesy and stupid title, but that is basically what we are talking about on this post of The 99 Problems of Maya Hart.

PAST:

So as some of you may know, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart first went up on July 26th 2014. I made my Official Google+ Account on July 24th 2014.

This was my first ever Google+ profile picture. You can even go on my account and my first post is "Maya Hart changed her profile picture" and it was this picture. So this was my first Google+ profile picture, set on July 24th 2014. It was from the first episode of Girl Meets World, which makes perfect sense. First profile picture from the first epiosde.

This was my very first Quotev profile picture. I registered for Quotev for the first time in mid-August, unsure of the exact date. I got suspended from Quotev in September, early September. So that didn't last long.

This was my very first Google+ cover photo. I remember that, also from episode 1 which makes sense, perfect sense. I don't know why I remember my first cover photo from 5 months ago, but I guess I do.

This was my very first song, added to my playlist, "Maya Hart's Playlist 2014" which was made on July 24th 2014. I know this because I have it saved as the first song in my playlist. That playlist has come a long way and so have I. This followed by Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi were my very first songs.

This was my very first blog post, on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. It was like our show's first episode was the title of our show, my blog's first ever post is the title of my blog. That post included one of the first and original default pictures of me and Riley. I introduced myself to all of you, on that post and it is where it all began. 

This is a picture from one of the first episodes, Girl Meets Boy, which is the 2nd episode of Girl Meets World. It is at the top of my scrapbook which means it was one of the first ones put in. Oh and it is the scene where I first get my phone for the first time, which was a long time ago, it seems.

PRESENT:

So, the present is about what is going on right now. So today is ironically, December 24th 2014, Christmas Eve. So right now we have just aired the episode, Girl Meets Home for the Holidays, the Christmas special. So right now, the episodes in the airing are Girl Meets Home for the Holidays and Girl Meets Brother. Those are the top 2 most current episodes.

This is one of my most recent cover photos. It is from one of the most recent episodes. I am almost sick of all this current stuff, because it is so current, ya know. I mean, I don't hate on it, not at all. But everyone's ready for a fresh start and that's why I am happy, 2 days from now I will see Girl Meets Brother.

This was one of my current profile pictures, very current. I had it for the past 2 weeks or so, when I was cool with the fake impersonating Riley. I first posted this picture on one of my most recent blog pages.

This is the episode, Girl Meets Home for the Holidays. It is the most recently aired episode because it is Christmas time, it is literally 7 hours away.

Cry by Rihanna is one of my most recent songs. It is the second last song in my playlist followed by my Madilyn Bailey song which is too new, I got it yesterday. So I listened to this straight on end for 20 minutes straight sometimes and now I don't love it as much as I used to. But it is still a very current song!

FUTURE:

So the future is to come. I don't know much about it, but I am going to try my best to talk about it.

This picture is from one of the long-to-come future episodes, Girl Meets Master Plan. This episode won't air until 2015, which I am pretty sure Girl Meets Game Night won't either. So this picture is fairly new, I think I found it yesterday. So yeah, can't wait for this episode to air, in the future!

This picture, I am not in, is from the future episode of likely 2015, called Girl Meets Game Night. Girl Meets Game Night will air before Girl Meets Master Plan. I can't wait to see this episode, I haven't even seen one picture of me in it yet. We will see what it has to come for!

Well, I don't know any of my future songs, or future profile pictures and cover photos, so what now? There is nothing left known of the future, and that is why it is the future!

So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, take care, come back soon and be sure to follow us through email, Google+ etc. Be safe and have a very Merry Christmas (only in 6 hours) and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment