Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Chance I Shouldn't Have Took

So guess what? A long time ago, I remember writing a blog post that said Riley can't even pretend to care about me for 24 hours and boy was I right. So she apologized last night on my previous blog post "What Goes Never Comes Back" and there are 12 comments on a conversation of us and her apologizing, saying she promises and she won't let me down and what not. So yeah, I said "this could go both ways. It could make me the happiest person on Earth, or crush my spirit for life" and I guess the crushed spirit was the way she took it. She said she wouldn't let me down and she would make it like Girl Meets World, but nooooo. She needs to get that I have other friends. I mean, it is her fault that I have other friends because if she weren't to ditch on me and cause us to fight the previous fight that just ended last night, I never would've went looking for other friends to sit with and to hangout with. So if she was to be normal that whole time, I wouldn't even be close to other Grade 7 girls and I wouldn't care about ditching them. So this is basically her fault, when you go back to it. And now I can't let my friends go because she never was that nice to me like they are. They treat me way better than she does and would never do what she did. So if she didn't fight with me the first time (Okay it was DEFINENTLY not the first time) than I would not have other friends and I wouldn't realize the way Riley treats me as her friend is ab-normal. They have been better best friends than she has. All 3 of us are now known to be together all the time and I hardly wanna lose that reputation and more importantly those friends! I can't ditch on someone who has treated me so well, maybe that is why I can leave Riley to go to them. Huh. Never thought of it that way. Well anyway, thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't upset that you have other friends, I was upset that you would let me sit all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You even said if Reaction Girl was absent, you'd sit with Sarah because she hates me and Lucas too, you'd sit with them.

      Delete