Monday, December 22, 2014

Early Christmas Dedication

Hey Blogger, so today is December 22nd 2014 and it is 3 days until Christmas and only 2 days until Christmas Eve. For the next 5 days, we have a really tight schedule. So if I don't get back on Blogger before Christmas, I would like to wish everyone reading this a Merry Christmas and I hope you find better people to spend yours with than I do. Christmas and possibly Christmas Eve may be my only chance and only hope to have the slightest bit of non-misery and I am lucky and will take it. So I hope you have fun with your happy family/friends and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!


Yeah, I made the words a little bit too low, I am just realizing that now. I didn't realize that there was more space above, but oh well! Merry Christmas is the point and that is very well visible. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment