Thursday, December 18, 2014

We Wish You a Sweary Christmas!

Hey Blogger, I have an immediate story to tell you.  So last night we did our usual throw down with the boys. Until Sarah showed up with (Darby) and Lucas was really mean to Sarah and made her cry and leave. "For once it'll be you coming to school and crying about him instead of me!" I laughed, which in anyone else's defense, I basically just offended myself there. Then Lucas couldn't chose between me and Riley so Sarah told me not to go with someone who would put someone else in my posistion ahead of me. I looked down at the purple bruise on my stomach that I got when I threw up on November 23rd after Lucas attacked me and I agreed with Sarah. So then we all fought for a while and Darby said the "A" word because me and Sarah were making remarks about how I don't have to go home for lunch because I have friends and Riley doesn't have any. So Darby said she'll kick our "A" word's and then I said "Wow, somebody needs a swear jar for Christmas" and everyone laughed. "Yeah we'll get her some coins to get started!" Riley laughed. Then we were playing sherades and we all were going "beep!" in the middle of our sentences and all knowing we were being Darby. "Darby! Darby! Darby! Darby!" everyone else shouted. "Maya!" I shouted. "Maya?" Sarah questioned. "Maya" Lucas said all sweetly. I laughed and smiled to myself. "No! No! No!" Sarah said trying to slap me into my senses. We all said that we were gonna get Darby a swear jar for Christmas and some coins to get her started. Darby swore and everyone was soooo shocked. So much for that old Reaction Girl we knew. She's gone now....So yeah then we all went and did our little things and mortalized Sarah for life. She was terrified. She couldn't breathe and she may have cut the cheese in there somewhere too. So Darby swore and that ruined her reputation forever and ever and ever. So some of this text, most of it actually that I just wrote, came directly from the blog page I just wrote! Just an FYI on that! So anyway thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment