Monday, December 22, 2014

Maya Hart - My Only Christmas Wish

Hey Blogger, so I've been thinking alot....nah, of course I haven't. But Christmas is coming around in 3 days and I have taken a solid 30 seconds to actually think about it. So Mariah Carey sings a Christmas song called "All I Wanted for Christmas is You" in which I am listening to because it is Christmas time and I always listen to Christmas songs instead of regular songs during the time. So I have seen all the presents under Riley and Auggie's tree, but I am spending Christmas with them, like said in Home for the Holidays. So a fair amount are addressed to me and I thought "What could possibly be in those presents?" me and Auggie have felt and shaken a few of them and tried to guess what they are, classic 5-year-old wanted to, so I did with him. So also Riley's uncle that isn't Josh :( told Mrs. Matthews that he is getting me and Riley such amazing gifts, it will be the best present ever, something we could never imagine to get. They said it will be so good, they'll have to get our reactions on video. If it is that good, I wonder what Darby's reaction would be, considering we gave her the nickname "Reaction Girl." So I know even though I don't know what it is, I feel I wouldn't give it up for anything. But I also figured that nobody is ever nice to me. My best friend would actually rather fight with me, or be miserable. She is not nearly the same and all I ask is if she would change, or just give it up and find something of her own. Seriously!! So I turned to all the presents under the tree and thought "I would actually give all that stuff up to be treated properly, without misery" and I can't believe it, this only happens in movies, it is actually true. I would probably give everything under our tree right now to the orphans of New York to be treated properly and like episodes by her. Seriously, the only present I wouldn't give up for that is the supposed-to-be great one. I would rather that gift, from what I hear about it now, than respect. But every other present under the tree, I would give up for that, I really would. I am not even kidding. I would actually tell Riley's parents they can give them all to the orphans if Riley would actually treat me like she did in Girl Meets World, honestly. But I know that there is no Christmas Miracle in the world that would make that happen. So I guess my Christmas presents under the tree are something I could really use right now. So that is my only Christmas wish, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you have better people to spend yours with than I do. Oh and a Happy New Year! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again for more Christmas exclusives and also regular posts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment