Thursday, December 4, 2014

Maya Hart's Super Duper Fantasic Weekend!

So, guess what? For once on this blog, I have good news and bad news. Good news, Lucas apologized for beating me half to death. Bad news, I accepted his apology. I'm not saying he's bad now, but Sarah made a very valid point. "Maya, your gonna end up having a wretched dating life if you accept the apologies of the boys who hit you hard across the head, but maybe you need a good slap across the head if your accepting the apologies of boys who hit you" she encountered. But the point was, if I accept the apologies of the boys who hit me, because it is illegal for boys to hit girls, than I am going to constantly be in an abusive relationship in 3 years when I start dating. So, I guess she made a point. But she is severely ticked at me for accepting Lucas's apology. Usually when I tell her I did, she gets over it in 5 minutes, now she is really mad. I think it's because he hit me way to hard this time and it makes her mad that I have so little self-respect to go back with someone like that. So anyway, that is not what this post is about. So this weekend, The Matthews Family is taking me up to see Mrs. Matthews's brother and we are going to go swimming at our local leisure center tomorrow night, then go shopping at our local shopping center on Saturday and then go glow bowling at our local bowling center Saturday night. This weekend is gonna be totally awesome! I cannot wait and it is almost Friday tomorrow! The good thing also is, there is no new episode we would be missing, there is none this week, so we lucked out on missing Girl Meets Brother or somethin'. So I will be taking my computer up, so I can make blog posts on the trip, so check often to see how much fun I am having on my trip! So check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart over this super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment