Saturday, December 27, 2014

What's Up After Christmas!

Hey Blogger, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I am now like addicted to my smartphone so I haven't been on the computer much. So now we have access to making and publishing our own YouTube videos and you can ask Riley to give you a shout out, I'm sure she will, Auggie will too. So I am addicted to Flappy Bird and my Talking Tom gamed, where I named my cat Violet and I have had 2 hour arguements because she repeats everything I say. So Christmas was almost 3 days ago, 2 and a half and it seems so long ago already. I was sick yesterday and me and Josh watched a bunch of episodes in Mr and Mrs Matthews's room and I also spilt my tomato soup on their bedroom floor and had to clean it up with sink washer, a face cloth and a hair dryer. It took alot of effort, but I did it. So now me and Riley get to get smartphone cases before school goes back, which is on January 5th. So we get to take them to school as usual. Oh and my school's annual skiing field trip is on January 20th and I get to go on a skii lift and everything, I am super excited! So I got alot of clothes for Christmas, which I have to wear to make the gift-givers feel good. So I am indeed not excited to go back to school, other than I get to see my friends who haven't ripped my heart out, so that's good. Well I have one friend that is as cruel as Satan himself, but I wouldn't give a rip if she was absent, I actually may be happy about it. Because she always tries to hort in on my half-done projects that she was absent on, like I am gonna put her name on my work, like no. She literally bribed me with money and items once to put her name on my project. So yeah and then there is the actually doing school work and the stress of that! I don't do my homework anyway, so what's the harm? Well sitting in a classroom is a start. So school doesn't start for a while, I don't even think we are half way through break, and I am too careless to calculate so ha! Anyway, so I guess that's all that--Oh wait, Mr Matthews was driving his car with a suspended liscence and now we have to walk everywhere if we wanna go anywhere until the end of January, pathetic isn't it? But we get to walk to the skating rink tomorrow, being carless in New York, isn't gonna be fun. Well, wish us luck on not getting mugged! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment