Friday, November 21, 2014

Bullying Awareness Day

So today on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I am having a bullying prevention day for the final day of the bullying awareness week on Disney Channel and to honor the terrible crisis that is Girl Meets Flaws is airing tonight at 5pm. Luckily, I will not be here to see Girl Meets Flaws when it airs, because I will be with Auggie and Riley at their cousin's house for the weekend, but I will see it on Sunday. So back to the point, this is a day on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart to stand up to bullying and realize how wrong it is. Bullying is something that together as one world, we can conquer. So Happy Bullyin Awareness Day on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! it's Scripter21!! I changed the intro to the story... Mind reviewing the story again? From the beginning, to the updated Chapter 3? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete