Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Updated Again)

So, this is like the 5th time or something I've done an update on this playlist. I can remember and keep track of what was my last song of the month by looking at the playlists of each month. So, here is Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Updated Again)

1. Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up

2.Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

3. Demi Lovato - This is Me

4. Rihanna - Take  Bow

5. Christina Aguliera - Your Body

6. Jessie J - Domino

7. DHT - Listen To Your Heart

8. Megan Nicole - Never Have I Ever

9. State of Shock - Money Honey

10. Taylor Swift - Haunted

11. Artists Against Bullying - True Colors

12. Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

13. Avril Lavigne - This Innocence

14. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

15. Demi Lovato - Lightweight

16. Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

17. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

18. Avril Lavigne - I Will Be

19. Demi Lovato - Gift of a Friend

20. Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List

21. I Will Not Be Moved - Natalie Grant

22. Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found

23. Rihanna - Cry

So, those are all of my songs. I cannot believe I am saying this and I am proud to say it. I remembered every single song and it's number without checking on my October playlist or on my YouTube one. I memorized every single song and it's number, from the first song to the last. I am sooo proud and surprised I did it! Happy day! So, check back again later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment