Monday, November 17, 2014

My Future Awaits Me!

Okay, so this post is going to be about what is coming up on Girl Meets World. So, first off, the episode Girl Meets the Forgotten aired this past Friday night. It was a great episode, I personally enjoyed it very much. It helped me get out of this friendship-romance thing I had going and I am proud to say that I am officially finished with it. Thank god, now I can be my episodes happiness, which is normal, a normal person I am. So, I loved the forgotten episode, it was personally one of my favorites so far. I loved it when I was asking Mrs. Matthews to rub my back and she said she had to do all these things first and I just responded with "Okay, hurry up!" and smiled and laid back down. So, me and Riley were kinda brats in that episode, I can now see how they said that. We had no empathy for her parents and we only cared about ourselves and how we had to work for 45 minutes in a row, not caring that they worked all day long for hours on end. So, I personally loved that episode.

 

Next episode that will be airing for us, that has already aired for Disney Channel is well, the one and only, Girl Meets Flaws. Of course it's heard that I dislike this episode....strongly. And yeah, it's not my favorite, I could of done better in it, but I don't care about that anymore. Episodes me would do that, so why be mad about it? So, I am not going to. This episode focuses on bullying and the importance of fitting in. Yes, Farkle gets bullied by one of our classmates, Billy in this episode. I honestly will kill anyone who bullies my friends, kill them I will. But sometimes, you gotta be strong and you have to know that that's what they want, they want you to be like them. They want you to get mad and fight back. So, I absolutely agree that bullying is wrong and if someone bullies my friends, they are gonna wish they hadn't. So, bullying is something that has been happening ever since kids were put together and were able to adjust and make friends. Bullying is something to stand up against and there will be more where that came from later. So, Girl Meets Flaws, I am actually pumped to see this episode!


So, the next episode that is coming up after Girl Meets Flaws, is Girl Meets Friendship. Girl Meets Friendship is when Riley, Lucas and Farkle all run for the school election to be president or something like that, I really don't care what and I have to chose who to route for and that is apparently going to change all our friendships, or so they say. I am actually interested in this episode because I am not really doing exactly what everyone else does. Maybe it won't turn out how I expect and maybe I am rarely in it and I am just there plotless and have no real point in being there, I just am. Maybe, but maybe not. I may take a different route and my plot might be interesting. So, that episode doesn't air until the 26th of November, so the week after Girl Meets Flaws, unless they hold it back. So, I am excited to see how this episode turns out too!


So, that is it for now on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and keep up with me and I'm sure you won't be disappointed, I have new posts often, especially lately as I am trying my best to avoid Riley at all costs due to her so called "behaviour" and she doesn't at all act like herself anymore, she is 10x meaner and cares 20x less about me than she normally does, so pitty on her for that. So I will be on here often now, so don't be surprised if you see posts of me being bored. So again, check back soon, and I mean real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment