Monday, November 3, 2014

Alot to Remember or Forget

Hey, so I am back and sorry I haven't been on in a while, Mrs. Matthews took away my computer for losing Riley's hamster Kiwi, when I left the cage open on accident. I got in trouble and I didn't get it back until now. Okay, so what's new? Well, lots actually. Believe it or not, Lucas has went back to his annual tradition of Riley over me, which is remarkable. So, being called a "nothing" felt great, really. Not. Well, also today at school, I left at lunch time because I was sick. On the way back to Riley's house, I met up with Mrs. Matthews and Auggie, she was taking him to his afternoon kindergarten class. She asked me why I was leaving, I told her I was sick and she offered me to walk with her and Auggie to take him to school and then her and I would go back to her house. So, once we got to Auggie's school, Auggie didn't wanna go. Mrs. Matthews said he'd been doing this alot and she let him come home because she didn't want me to be lonely at home by myself. So me and Auggie drew a picture, I called "Maya and Auggie" and well, I drew it. He didn't help, but it took me an hour and it annoyed him that it took me so long. So, yeah. That is what has happened lately, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

2 comments: