Friday, November 7, 2014

Maya's Lucked Out Chances

So, today has been a very good day, I would say. I have an extreme amount of luck lately. Like sooo much luck, it's a coincadence. So, first of all today in science class, me and Lucas just finished our rough draft of outr project right at the bell, all I have to do know is transfer it onto good copy paper. Also, I cannot stand library class, as we probably all know by now and we had a rememberance day assembly during library class today and I just missed it. It was Period 6 and Period 6 just ended as soon as the assembly got over. Also, I am not that smart, as we all know. In math right now, we are on a very hard unit. And I was working on my questions like, completely confused. So, I did them and checked the answer key and I got all 3 questions exactly right. And, there's more. In gym class today, we ran the beep test. "I would be sooo happy if I got to level 9" I said on the bleechers as the other class was running. "7C, let's go!" our gym teacher called. My class all went up. I got to level 9.3 and I beat my 8.11 record. Also, my favorite Halloween candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and all of my peanut butter cups were gone weeks ago. I ate them all already. Me and Riley were digging in our bags. "What if you just found a reese!" she said, obviously it wasn't gonna happen. Literally, 5 seconds after she said it, I pulled out a reese cup. "No way!" I chanted. And also, this morning I had this continuous rediculous thought/belief about this whole Lucas thing and this morning I overcame it and I am back to normal. Also, all I wanted in September was to be like episodes me and I wasn't making that easier for myself with the Lucas thing and all, but that was all I wanted in September, for it to be like how it was in August with Riley and coincadentally, she wanted me to care about her again and her to be my main focus again instead of Lucas. That was all I wanted 2 months ago. And Riley never wanted it to be that way, I was focused on her while she wanted to be focused on Farkle and now she finally wanted me to be focused on her. Also, it is the weekend now and we can have those stay-up-all-night sleepovers with the boys, but me and Lucas are on bad-terfs right now and I wouldn't wanna be tempted back into that anyway and coincadentally, they can't sleepover with us this weekend anyway because Mrs. Matthews's friend Carolyn from upstate is coming down and bringing her 8-year-old daughter, Hayley and they are sleeping over with us all weekend. So, my temptation to go back to the Lucas thing is gone because he couldn't be there anyway and we are fighting anyway. Also, tomorrow night we are supposed to be going back to First Alliance and Hayley was going to come to Youth with us, even though she's 8 but because she doesn't wanna be alone with people she doesn't know, she would come to Youth with us and possibly that could change how everyone there thinks of us. But coincadentally, it is Worship Together Weekend tomorrow night and all the kids and youth go into the service with their parents and she isn't going to be coming to Youth with us. So, that is such a coincadence! And it is such a coincadence that all these coincadences are happening to me! How can this all happen so fast, so sudden!? How is it that everything is just making a turn for the better and my life seems to be going in the line I wanted it to!? I did pray in Religion class today, we had to pray and meditate. It was awesome! We were all relaxed and then right after, we had to go to stressful math class. Blah! Well, anyway that was off topic. All those coincadences, such a coincadence. There were a total of 9 coincadences that happened to me just today. Nine! Wowza! So, how ironic is that!? Well, I gotta go, Hayley and Carolyn will be here in about 3-4 hours or so, so I will see you back here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon! Wouldn't that be a coincadence? Not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment