Tuesday, November 18, 2014

To Kindergarten and Back

Okay, so today is going to be a little bit different than usual. Riley got sick last night and left me alone in Auggie's bedroom. Auggie slept in Riley's bedroom and Riley slept with Mr. and Mrs. Matthews in their bedroom. So, yeah I fell asleep pretty quick, I am used to sleeping at my house like that every single night, so nothing felt weird other than the fact that I was in Auggie's room. I do not know why I didn't sleep in Riley's and Auggie slept in his, weird. Well, it worked how it worked, I guess. So, now this morning Riley is still sick as me when Farkle flirts with me, so she will be staying home with Auggie. But I cannot be at school lunch in the cafeteria all alone, so Mrs. Matthews said I can come home for lunch. So, at lunch time, I will go off campus and go back to The Matthews's Apartment and have lunch there with Riley and Auggie. Then Mrs. Matthews enlisted me to take Auggie to his kindergarten on the way back to school. So, I'll walk Auggie to his school and take him into kindergarten and then I'll go back to mine, since Auggie's in the afternoon class. So, then I have to go pick up Auggie from school, since Mrs. Matthews has to stay home with Riley, luck she has a day off today from her big deal lawyer stuff. So, I will be picking up Auggie from school. How fun. Well, that usually doesn't happen, so let's see how it works. So, I'll tell you later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart how that went. Check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment