Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gone too Long, Back to Soon

Hey, it's Maya again! I'm soooo sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I got in trouble. You know me, typical Maya Hart getting into trouble and having Riley's parents ban me from my computer! So, I just apologize for never being on. I am still in trouble, by the way. I am not on my computer, I am on the Matthews Family computer, so it is wide open so Riley, Mr. Matthews or Mrs. Matthews need to use it, so I use it anyway too. So this may once again be my only post for a while. Maybe, maybe not. I may be back tomorrow, but I don't know. So what is new? Well, there is no school for us on Friday due to parent-teacher interviews. Those always go well! No, I'm not even kidding, my mom never goes to those and Mr. Matthews is there being the the teacher and Mrs. Matthews goes in as the parent, just to spend time with her husband! The classic Matthews, Cory and Topanga. So also, reaction girl transfered from 7C into 7H at school to be with Riley and now I am left with Sarah, thank God. So also, the boys and girls challenge is a total rip off. Last night. It was. Riley quit after only her groups pre-round went and Farkle was devistated and nevermind me never getting a turn, which turned out annoying. So we talked for awhile about how much we hate the challenge rip-off. Then we went to sleep. In class today, Sarah told me to not do the challenge again. "It deserves no trust" she said. "Tell me this is the first time you never got to go" she added. "This is the first time I never got to go" I said. "Yeah, I'm lying....but I still said it!" I pointed out. "It ruins you, it destroys you. It gives you something to be happy about that only makes you miserable" she said. So I'm takin' her advice on it. So yeah, breaking news, I'm being kicked off, so I gotta go now, bye bye! Sorry about the sudden ditch, but I have to go...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment