Thursday, November 20, 2014

Maya Hart - She Quoted It

So, I came up with a quote last night, something I try to believe and something I try to help me stay strong right now. So, the first quote is the one I came up with last night and there are more after it as well. So, here are some of the quotes I made in memory of what used to be...

"You know what I believe?" I asked Auggie, laying awake in bed last night. "What?" he responded, turning to face me. "Nobody in their right mind would purposely hurt their best friend" I said. "So you think Riley's crazy?" he asumed. "Not crazy, just not herself" I responded.

I actually am coming up with these as I go. I don't know any of these until I write them down. And I don't know how I came up with such a clever one. It is definently true. A best friend is someone who has always got your back, even if it means they are not watching their own. That may not be completely relatable for me, but it is definently true.


This is also very clever, I am still not getting how these keep coming to me. I guess I can sorta relate, I used to anyway. The whole world went against me, with my family and my grades and all, but my best friend stood by me. It may have changed now, but it won't change for everyone.


I found this more cute and funny than emotional and relatable. The two girls, best friends, sitting in the middle of traintracks, as long as they are together, they don't care what they're doing.

This I came up with only when I saw this picture. Sometimes a girl feels like nobody understands her. Right, girls? We've all gone through that. But also during those times, her best friend understands her like they have the exact same thoughts, it's true.

Sometimes, when you are just walking down the street, hand-in-hand with your best friend, it is such a great feeling, you feel like your standing on mountains, I find.

I remember this even happening to me when I was younger. Your best friend can make what seemed to be the worst day, become the best day, the only one who can make your tears turn to smiles.

I know this is the best friend I would be. I would know exactly what to say at the right time in any situation she might be in. I would never judge and I would never shame her for anything she does, or anything she gets into. "She" isn't anyone in specific, just someone I may meet someday, somehow...


So, that is all I have for this post. I am just running out of fonts and pictures to do for my quotes! So, yeah sometimes a best friend is the only person who can make everything better again. I would know. Well I would've known. So thanks for reading and keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment