Friday, November 14, 2014

The Invites Responded!

Okay, so today is finally Friday. Friday is a big day for me, today. So, first I have school which is nothing out of the ordinary. Then I after school my mom's friends Jamie and Danny are coming down and I get to hangout with Danny again. Also, today is the day I finally hangout with my friend Alexis. Me and Alexis go to school together in different homeroom classes, so during school we don't talk much. Then we talk lots after school on Google+ and now we finally decided to hangout together not online, where we can respond to each other's questions not 2 hours after they are asked. So, this means that Danny is going to meet Alexis and of course he will re-meet Riley too. Like I said before, he met Riley when we were 9 in 4th grade. So, I have both my friend guest things coming over on the same day, which means that we will be overloaded with people for a while. I don't know how long Danny and Mrs. Bryson are staying with us, so we'll see how long that goes for today. I didn't really realize that Danny is coming today, which is the same day I invited Alexis, that was honestly unintentional. But weirdly I will have two more people who are with me, so I am really lucky right now. I know Alexis will and obviously Danny is going to be with me more than Riley and all those people. So, yeah I have two invited guests coming to see me today, so I will be busy as heck, so don't be surprised if I don't write here again today, but I might. So, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment