Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Cry of Truth

I have never wanted to cry more in my life ever than I do right now. You will not believe what just happened to me and I hardly do. So, something must've happened without my awareness because my arm was bleeding with a really long scar on it. I didn't even know it was there for a while. So, I was acting all normal like nothing was going on because from what I knew, nothing was going on. Then I was checking my notifications and then Lucas came up to me with Kiwi. "Oh, hi" I said petting Kiwi. "So your being Bailey now?" he asked. I had no idea what he was talking about, not one. "What?" I asked confused. He showed me the scar on my arm. "What? No!" I said. "Yeah, you are" he said. "I would never do that!" I cried. "It wasn't me" I said. "Then what happened?" he asked. "I don't wanna talk about it" I said because I had no idea and I knew if I said I had no idea, he would not buy that. So, then everytime he walked by me, he called me Bailey. Bailey is a girl who has extreme self-harm problems and it was extremely annoying to everyone around her and I can see why. I personally, think self-harm is disgusting. I said at Camp Belwood, that it is sickening. I think it's totally gross beyond measure. I would NEVER do that, ever. So, then I went to finish cleaning so I would be allowed to come to FAC tonight. Lucas came in and said "Hey Bailey" and once again, I said "It's Maya" I was thinking "I actually like being Maya now because I am being called Bailey" and I literally thought that. "I'm gonna keep calling you Bailey until you tell me what happened because that's the only story I know" he said. He told me that Riley hated me and was against me and I could hardly believe my best friend would do such a thing. I was nearly in tears hearing everything he said. I finally said outta my own courage, I couldn't even believe I actually said this. "I thought you cared about me" I said tears rolling down my cheeks. "Really?" he said as if it were the stupidest thing on Earth. I nodded my head because I didn't wanna say anything because if I said something, I'd start crying. "I only did last night" he said. I was really crying now, I was devistated and heartbroken. I never ever thought he could ever do such a thing to me. He admitted he didn't care about me...The truth is, what really happened, I didn't get involved in the Brooklyn stuff, nobody else hurt me and certainly I did not do that. It turned out that I ran into the edge of the counter and I was too excited about candy and focused on eating nibs and twizzlers, that I didn't even know it happened. I saw the blood mark on the counter, but I cleaned it up. I find self-harm to be one the the things that this world should be ashamed of. It is sickening, I mean why would someone do that!? It's disgusting! Sickening beyond anything else! Why would someone purposely cause themselves a physical injury!? That is just stupid to me! I can't believe Lucas would think that I would ever do that and he said I did it for attention. From who!? I don't want attention at all. And even if I did, I certainly would not do it that way! Gross! So, that was my cry of truth, keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Scripter21 from Quotev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember me? I am the girl who will succeed to be a young teen author.. And actress! I really want to be on Girl Meets World.. Anyway, this is the story I've told u about on Quotev.. You can check it out if you want, it's not complete though. That's just the first draft. http://www.quotev.com/story/5567869/Untitled/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you review it on here. Can it be written from a post called The Adventures of Alice and Nigel Newman Review By Maya Hart? Can you tell what the story is about, rate it 1 to 5 stars, say why, and rate it from 1 to 10, and make a really detailed review?? I just want a good review, it will help me. I would be grateful!!

    ReplyDelete