Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Only Ones Not Dead

Hey, it's Maya. I am surprised I found the time to come here and publish a post. Last night, Hayley and Carolyn arrived at 1:14am. We were the only ones not dead-out sleeping at that hour. Riley and me showed Hayley our candy stash up in her parents room. Hayley and Riley were chucking candy at me because I kept offering them gross candy and keeping all the good ones for myself. So, then they ditched me and ran back into the kitchen, where Carolyn and Mr. and Mrs. Matthews were. "Thanks for ditching me guys" I said sarcastically, but not meaning it in a serious way. So, we introduced Kiwi to Hayley and Carolyn and they enjoyed her. I forgot to mention, remember Mini Riley who came over in August? Well, Hayley is his sister and Carolyn takes each kid to New York City during seperate times. Last time it was Riley's turn, this time it's Hayley's and next time it will be Madison's turn. Madison is Hayley and Riley's older sister. So, then in the end, Hayley, me and Riley all crowded in the bed that us and the boys usually sleep in. I got my normal spot on the wall, Riley got the middle and Hayley got the end that gave her the ability to fall off. So, then Hayley would not stop poking Riley and Riley went bazzeric, freaking out but in a funny way. Adventually, when everyone fell asleep, randomly I woke up to someone poking me. "Riley, Riley, are you awake?" I whispered. No answer. "Hayley?" I whispered. "Yeah" she whispered back. "Someone was poking me" I said. "Oh" she said and we both fell asleep. Hayley never admitted to poking me, but in the morning when I told Riley about it, she said Hayley did it. So, then when we got up, Hayley and Carolyn were just about to leave to go visit their grandma. They will be back around dinner time. So, now that they are visiting their grandma, I found the time to write this. So, my adventures with Hayley are not over yet, she will be back tonight to go to First Alliance with us and sit in the service with the adults and us. So, Mrs. Matthews is taking me and Riley shopping later, before Hayley and Carolyn get back. So, yeah that is what has happened so far. Keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I'll be here or busy, either way, this blog ain't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment