Saturday, November 8, 2014

Maya's Fanfiction Idea

Hey Blogger, so I have read multiple stories on Fanfiction.net before and I really enjoyed them. I tried to register and make some of my own on the site in the past, but I had to download stuff and register for replacement plans and I just couldn't do that. So I thought I wasn't able to write one anymore, so I gave up for a while. Then I realized I can write my own right here, on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! I can make my own stories and each chapter will be on a post until I finish the story. It will be magnificent. I don't have much to do today, really. Well, I am going to get started on Chapter 1 next post, so stay tuned for the first chapter of my story and every one after that! So, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart soon because Chapter 1 will be up within the next hour.

1 comment: