Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Devistated Impaired

Last night was the worst night. Not of my entire life, I mean I did hate a night worse when I was little, but it was the worst night recently. I just generally hated that night and I'm soooo glad it's over and here's why: So, it was me, Riley and Farkle in Auggie's room and his little bed in the dark. Feel bad for me yet? I was stuck in a bed beside Riley and Farkle. I don't know about you, but I would've been crying if it were necessary at the time. So, Lucas just wasn't there because he got hurt in gym class yesterday, said on the previous post. So, then he finally did show up and I was so happy he was okay. He will be on crutches for a couple of days, but I still considered that fine. So, Riley and Farkle just sat there (Well, I hope) and listened to us talk for a bit. Then we were all talking for a while and well, I don't really remember how this all happened. Oh, right! So, Riley and Farkle were doing their thing for a bit and I was just sitting there. Then I forget how this happened, but somehow it lead on to heck Lucas puts me through and Farkle was getting over-emotional almost crying. Well, he knew that I cry everyday and skip classes and always go through un-nessecary punishment and devistation and he was promising Riley that he would never put her through that week's worth of trama Lucas put me through, causing all those effects. Farkle was just over-sensitive and couldn't stand the thought of making someone feel that way, so he was always about to cry. Then Lucas fell asleep and me, Riley and Farkle were talking. Then Riley started crying for no KNOWN reason and no matter what Farkle did or said, she wouldn't tell us. So, I was beginning to rub off on Farkle, being sooo annoyed of that night and all I wanted it to do for me was end itself. So, Farkle began to get annoyed because he was annoyed of me being annoyed, causing him to be annoyed of how annoyed I was. I know that made like zero sense, but bear with me, I'm devistated and heartbroken and I'm trying to keep up with myself. So, then Riley was mad at us for who knows what! And she woke up Lucas to go on her side. He immediately agreed and that was back-stabbing. No, literally I felt like there was a sword jabbing down my back, it was creepy emotional pain feelin' all physical. So, he took her side and went up to the top bunk. Hurtful, yet relieving that was. I knew with them gone, I would be able to end that night easily. But no, Farkle was crying his eyes out and wouldn't shut up and here's why: Lucas and Riley said that Farkle was a nothing that didn't deserve someone to help him and "Billy was right about him" which even I know isn't true. So, Farkle wouldn't shut up and I remember what I had read earlier and I decided to play an evil version of it on Farkle. "Give me your hand" I said. He set his hand in mine, shaking. I slapped it, more hard than nice, but I slapped it was the point. "Ouch, what was that for?" he asked. This would've been the part where I told him that he should never feel the way he did, making him feel better by saying the reason I hit him was because I didn't want him to feel the way he does, but I said "Because your annoying" and turned away. Disappointment it was for the boy. So, Lucas was threatning us to shut up by saying he'll beat us to death and Farkle, then got worse and more annoying, crying and hurt. "Shhh!" I cried at Farkle everytime he said something. Lucas said that he always liked Riley better than us and he never cared about either of us. Farkle was like dead-out broken when Lucas was hugging Riley up there, and we know this because he said "Come here" to her and they were clearly already up there together, how much closer could she get? I was offended, sure but more used to it. I was definetly used to it. So, it didn't bother me as much as it bothered Farkle. So, yeah I am heartbroken too, knowing one of the most important people in my life who I loved more than anything, would do such a thing to me. Not anymore, precious. I do not know what that "precious" was about, I don't know who I was calling precious, but it seemed like an efficient thing to do. So, check back again soon on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment