Saturday, November 29, 2014

Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Ex-Friends Closer

Yeah, I know long title, get over it. So I know it is actually a pretty good title for this topic. So, yesterday you may have viewed on Auggie's blog, Auggie's Blog of Coloring and Mr. Googly, that Auggie met some new friends. He originally met them on Google+ and then invited them over. He does so often. So then they were all on his and Riley's side, met them, knew them and they knew me from what Riley told them, which clearly gave me a bad image. Her name is Emily Williams. She is 15 years old and lives a block away from her parents house with her 3 adopted kids, Adam (Age 4), Sophie (Age 2) and Violet (Age 4 months). So I got a message from Emily saying Auggie told her all about me, which doesn't really surprise me. I know Auggie would have the intention to bring me up, never would he meet someone and not let them know about me. So I assumed she knew me as how Riley would have explained me to be and apparently she knew differently, from what Auggie told her. So she knew about Lucas hitting me on November 10th and then on November 23rd and all that stuff and Riley's talc-like attitude and betrayal. She said she was on my side and would protect me from both of them and I agree that is a smart idea, keep me away from those talc-suckers. Yeah, that's right, they suck talc. So yeah that is great, magnificent. And that is no sarcasm. Auggie calls sarcasm, carsasm. Anyway. So she is on my side and Auggie recalls that she is betraying them because Auggie was pulled onto the dark side (A.K.A Riley's trap of evil). So I don't blame him, but she is way better than anyone else I knew, even Farkle. Lucas was really nice to me, but with that comes really mean to me too. Hit me 5 times in one month. I know the exact dates, I said it. Twice on November 10th and 3 times on November 23rd. So yeah, that is it. So the boys anc girls challenge. That's a treat. Monday, Sarah told me not to do it because I never got to go. Monday night, I agreed to do it and never got a turn, which made the moment ten times better for her when she said "I told ya so!" and that was great, just had to tell ya that. So I can see Emily is gonna be a good friend. I can count on her, for now. As in, Riley can capture anyone. If she got Auggie from me, she can get anyone. So ouch, I should watch my back. Maybe so she doesn't kick me in the gutt again and make me throw up an hour later. But still! Literally. So wish me luck with Riley the Talc. I should make that a movie. "Riley the Talc! Starring Riley Matthews, Created by Maya Hart" Classic! Well keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and remember to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment