Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Awkward Class of 2014

Hey, it's Maya on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, here to tell you the story of today, a story that, well just might be the most awkward story that has ever been told. So today in Period 6, Science class, it was beyond sad. So, yesterday I told you in the post about Lucas getting injured, that we are doing a science project together. I loved doing that project yesterday. After school, I couldn't wait for science and I considered it a "good subject" before me and Lucas started fighting. So, when everyone got to class, the science teacher said "Okay, everyone you have this period to continue working on your projects" and everyone got to work. I sat there at my desk, opening my binder, remembering I was the one who kept our project with me. I sat there shuffling the papers around, wondering what to do next. "Let's just get this over with" a voice said. I looked over and saw Lucas standing there waiting for me. "Trust me, I don't wanna do this anymore than you do" I said arranging the papers in order again. "Oh, neither do I, believe that" he said. "Get your own chair this time" I said. Last time we both shared my chair because there were no chairs around us. "Oh, I knew that!" Lucas said hauling one of the chairs from someone else's desk on the other side of me. We began working on the project for about 10 minutes. "And were only talking about science, got it?" I said. "Why did that randomly come up? We've been doing that for a while now" Lucas said. "Just thought I'd make sure, were not cool anymore" I said not looking up. "Believe me, I wish we didn't even have to talk about science" he said. "So, a jellyfish has no limbs so it would go on this side of the food chain" I explained. "No, a jellyfish has limbs" Lucas said. "No it doesn't" I disagreed. "Yeah, it does" we sat there arguing like that for like 3 minutes. "Fine, let's ask the teacher" I said. "Oh, you bet we will" he said following me to the front of the class. "Does a jellyfish have limbs?" Lucas asked the teacher. "Yes it does, the stingers at the bottom actually help them to thrust and make their way around in the water" he educated us. "Ha" Lucas said walking ahead. "Whatever, cowboy" I said sitting down. Those little disagreements like an animal does or doesn't have this feature, we fought about those all class long and went up and asked the teacher every 2 minutes who was right. Sometimes, when we went up, on our way back to our seats after he told us who was right, we started another arguement on the way back, that we didn't even make it back and were back at the front asking who was right again. I was right once, he was right like 6 times or so. So, then the bell wrang in the middle of working. "Yes, finally!!" I chanted in relief. "Trust me, I am more relieved than I look" he said. "I can't trust you, remember?" I asked, not looking for an answer, I just walked away. So, that was science class, terrible, annoying and awkward all at the same time. So, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon, I'll always be here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u for liiking my story. Can I please do this review for another story? I have been waiting for a few days. I've sent a link for it in ur the adventures of Alice and Nigel Newman review. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete