Friday, November 28, 2014

Walkin' In a Winter Wonderland

Today was supposed to be one of the worst days of my life. Last night, Riley kicked me hard in the stomach because she wouldn't get off the bed so I can fix the sheet, so she kicked me hard. I went to Mr. and Mrs. Matthews' room and Auggie was in there with them. "Riley kicked me in the stomach" I said holding my waist. "What! Why?" Mrs. Matthews cried, sitting up and facing me. I walked over to the bed and stood beside it. "She wouldn't get off the bed so I can fix the sheet" I said. "Well, are you okay Maya?" she asked. "I just wanna go home" I cried. "Okay, Auggie walk her down" she said. Auggie got off the bed and took my hand and lead me downstairs. "You wanna know something?" I asked. "What?" he said looking up at me. I bent down onto one knee and looked him dead in the eye. "Your sister, has sharp things" I said. "For what?" he asked. "To make parallel little cuts across her wrist" I said smiling. "Why?" he asked tilting his head, looking confused. I smiled at him and stood up. "See ya" I said opening the door and leaving. I walked all the way back to my house, I thought I was going to die. The door was locked so I jiggled the door handle for a couple seconds. Then I stuck my hair pin in it and it opened. I threw my bag on the ground. My mom came out of her room looking concerned like it was some sort of robber. "Oh...It's just you" she said sighing with relief. "Just me?" I asked walking into the kitchen. She followed me in and watched me open a pop can. "Why aren't you at Riley's?" she asked. "Eh, we had a fight" I said struggling to open my pop can. "Oh, well I'm sorry" she said. "I'm not" I smiled finally getting the pop can open. "Well, I'll be upstairs" she said walking up. I finished my pop and went upstairs. I sat in bed on my phone for a while, when I suddenly felt sick and I ended up throwing up all over my bedroom floor. I woke up the next morning and at 1pm, I got a call from Farkle. "Hey, Farkle. What's up?" I asked. "I'm pretty bored. I heard what happened with Riley last night, she attacked you?" he asked. "Yeah, I got sick but I'm fine now" I smiled. "Oh well, what'cha up to now?" he asked. "Bored. Hey you feel like gettin' some long-term revenge?" I asked. "Long-term?" he questioned. "Yeah, like how Riley and Lucas are always talking to each other, maybe they are purposely gettin' a rip outta us" I explained. "I'm listening" he said. "Let's go to that stupid Christmas festival downtown" I said. "W-What? Why?" he asked. "Spend the day together, that oughta show 'em" I said. "Okay, pick ya up soon" he said. "I'm ready when you are" I said and hung up. I looked down at me in my pyjamas with hair the size of Manhattan. "Or not" I sighed and cleaned up. Farkle arrived and his dad drove us downtown. When we got to the festival, we bought tickets and went in. "There's the reindeer viewing down there" Farkle said. I looked over at him and smiled, "Sure" I responded. We got to sit in the sled behind the reindeer. We took plenty of picture for big fat proof of this glorious day. Then we went to concession, which was only selling junk and candy. So, Farkle bought us a bunch of stuff and we ate it all in the same hour and ended up throwing up on Santa Claus. It was funny, when I threw up and only seconds later Farkle did. Then we went to the snowflake falls, where we got to make and launch snowflakes. They were made of real snow but they were like 10x bigger than a real snowflake. Us and everyone else there, launched our snowflakes and kept watch of our own as they fell down the waterfall made of snowflakes. The snowflake falls, that is why they are called that. So then we made our own gingerbread cookies and I broke Farkle's by dropping it, so he stole mine and took a fat bite outta it. So I got no cookie. I was fine though. So then after a while, we called Mr. Minkus to pick us up and he did. So we had a decent day. This was the day I was supposed to be miserable that I got kicked in the gutt by Riley and then threw up an hour after. So I managed to get revenge on Riley and Lucas and avoid crying in the shakes of my own broken TV and drowning in the water of my clogged shower. So it was better than it should'a been. Boys are easy to use. Speaking of boys, at school on Thursday, we were doing the girls and boys challenge and the boys beat the girls by a long shot and I said "Wow, these boys are on fire!" and everyone laughed because it sounded like to them I was saying they were hot. So all day long, they were accusing me of thinking they were hot. Oh and also in gym class after we went snow shoeing, one of the kids and to grab the others gym strip and pass it to him and he was sitting right behind me. So when the one kid tried to pass the other his gym strip, he missed and his dirty gym shorts landed right on my head. I sat there disgusting and everyone laughed, but so did I. Nobody was making fun of me and I was sicked right out. It was disgusting. So that was a day, I forgot to tell anyone about that stuff. Oh and I am on my phone right now, I left my computer at Riley and Auggie's and now Auggie is using it and stalking my history he called disturbing. So see ya next time on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment