Wednesday, November 19, 2014

For Sure an Acting "Challenge"

So, guess what? This is the follow up post to "Asking for My Own Rights (The Truth About Her)" my previous post, you can check that out HERE. So, remember that line about if Riley was gonna ignore me or make her parents pitty on her by faking sick? Well, mark the date because she did get her parents to pitty on her. She was acting all active and normal, watching videos, singing and even eating candy. Then as soon as her parents and Auggie walked in at 9:32pm, she laid on the couch and looked like she'd been sick this whole time. She acted like she was almost sleeping and like she couldn't even move, which I knew she could. "She's faking it, don't believe it!" I told Mr. and Mrs. Matthews. "Maya!" Mrs. Matthews cried, looking at me shocked. "No, she is. She was running around, eating candy, you name it, I claim it" I explained. "Maya!" Mr. Matthews said. "Yeah, have some consideration" Mrs. Matthews added. "She's faking it! Go ahead and fall for it but don't come crying to me when you realize I'm right!" I shouted back at them walking upstairs to bed. So, she can't at least pretend to be nice to me for an hour, but she can fake sick as a dog and get her parents pittying on her and forcing me to consider it? So, she can act, I'm just not even worth her lame acting skills. So, I went upstairs and got into Auggie's bed, (Auggie slept in Riley's because Riley's wasn't big enough for me and Riley so we traded with Auggie because his is big enough) and laid down. I started crying and crying and thinking:

"I'm not good enough"
"She said she'll fight for what's worth it and that is not me"
"I'm not apart of this family anymore"
"Nobody believes me"
"I just might actually tell the councillor tomorrow"
"She can act, just not for me"

So, those were just a few of the thoughts I had last night, laying in Auggie's empty bed, crying to myself. Auggie came into the room. "Where's Mr. Googly?" he asked. I looked around and felt Mr. Googly behind my pillow. I pulled him out and gave him to Auggie. Auggie hugged him and walked out. Everytime I saw the light turn on in the hall through the open crack of my door, I sat up and stared at it until it went out, then I flopped back down onto the bed and let my eyes fill up with tears. I couldn't sleep at all. It was very very hard, I couldn't get comfy. Those thoughts kept going through my head and they wouldn't stop. I couldn't sleep a wink and everytime I was about to cry, I tried to think of something else. "Think of Girl Meets Flaws...no, no it is going to make me cry. Think of...art class!" and I thouht of the snowman project I was going to do in art class.

Breaking news, I just finished talking to Mrs. Matthews and she believes me that Riley's faking it. She walked into the room and said "Can you come home for lunch today and take Auggie to school?" she asked. "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure she's faking it" I said. "Yeah, I know. But I'm not arguing with her, I have to go to work today and she better not call and complain that she's bored" Mrs. Matthews said. "Yeah, she was completely fine when you were gone" I told her about Riley last night. "Yeah, but she was laying there sleeping" she said. "No, she was faking that too. She laid down 2 minutes before you came in" I said. "I believe it but I'm not arguing with her, you know what I mean, Maya. She can fall behind in school and the only person she's hurting is her" she said. Mrs. Matthews walked out confirming that I would take and pick up Auggie from school today. So, ha on Riley, I can't wait to tell her that her mom believes me! Which will happen in 14 minutes from now! Classic. Well, it doesn't look bright for her right now, she's on my bad side and that is not helping her get her way at all. So, she'd better watch it because the longer she does this to me, the longer away her little prize reward is, so think about it. So, thanks for reading and check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, this reminds me of Bailey on SO MANY LEVLES!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another day that you are stuck like this and I'm not going to consider, keep it up.

      Delete