Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm Getting an A+ in Failing!

Hey, Blogger. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Mrs. Matthews took my computer away for several reasons. I have never been a good kid, that's obviously known. So, I finally got it back today and let me just say, we've missed a lot. On the very night I got it taken away, it was Friday. So, it was the Youth Night at the leisure center. So, we all decided to go. We took our friend, Alexis from school and a lot of her friends were there too. Mostly boys, and one girl that every guy is in love with. So, first we were all on a double tube floating around. Then at 8pm, they put out a blue and white ring and we were all floatin' around on it. Then they took out the big alligator that is probably 5x the size of your couch, and I'm not even exadgerating. So, then there were a big group of older boys on it, and very few girls. So, me and Alexis went and got on anyway. The boys kept kicking all the girls off. Then I kept almost drowning which was awful, but who cares! I'm not telling everyone I can't swim! I just gripped the edge of the alligator and held on until one of the girls offered to help me up. One of the girls, Coral, was always falling off and I felt sooo bad. Yeah, I have to admit, we were the popular ones. Especially I was, well you'll see why next. So, then when I finally told the boys I can't swim, some of them stopped pushing me off. Others did not. We fell off soooo many times. Everyone always helped each other up by grabbing their hand and pulling and yanking until they hit surface. I grabbed so many boys hands that I don't even know! So, then there was this boy that really reminded me of Billy so badly. He had darker skin and was actually mean and it wasn't funny. A point came where I was done with this kid and I got into it with him. He was on the floor, hanging on the edge of the alligator and I was sitting on the alligator. I got into it with him and he grabbed my leg and tried to hog me down, but I started kicking soo hard and he fell down and I won. Then the lifeguard blew the whistle and was givin' me the smackdown from the edge of the deck. So, then he left, probably humiliated he was beat down by a blonde 7th grade girl. So, then I bet the biggest boy on the alligator that I could get him off and he said he could get me off. So we tried it and guess who won? He did. Nah, just kidding. I won! I got him down. He left for a while and then he came back and saw me and Alexis sitting on the edge. "Which one of you did it?" he asked. I waved my hand and smiled evily. "Okay, if you don't push me off, I won't push you" he said. "Deal!" I said shaking his hand. Then we went back to business. So, that was reeeeally awesome! Then in other major news, I got over my awful conviction of this romantic-friendship train I was stuck on with Lucas. Which is lucky because I thought I'd focus on it all the time and doze off in class, and I tested that in history today and I was totally not thinking about that, so I am good. In other school news, remember that project Lucas made me do by myself? If not, me and Lucad partnered up for a science project and then we got into a fight and he told me to do the whole thing by myself. He left me no choice because he ditched and left me with the project. So, over the weekend I did it and you will not believe what grade we got on it. 3%. Yeah, we got 3% also known as 0.5/15 marks total. Yeah, we didn't even get one whole mark and when I checked online today, I saw my grade was 3% and Abby in my class was laughing at me and said it was an improvement. I mean, how can someone manage to get 3% on a project, 0.5 of a mark?! I am really good at failing apparently. I even said that today. So, it was funny because that's Lucas's grade too and that is what he gets for making me do the whole project by myself! Haha! I don't care that I failed, I'm smilin' real big! That's awesome! Not even a single mark! Haha! I can't wait to see his face if I hadn't already missed it, when he sees that grade. LOL! Oh and also on Friday, Girl Meets the Forgotten aired and I was so happy because it also helped me get off this train-wrecked life of friendship-ish romance thing-a-ma-bob. On a totally related topic, Girl Meets Flaws commercial went out on Friday too, which means there are 4 days until Girl Meets Flaws airs...yay....not. Okay, so well that was today and not much happened over the weekend, so I guess that's it on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, don't forget to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment