Friday, November 14, 2014

The Undiscovered Truth

NOTE: THIS IS THE 99 PROBLEMS OF MAYA HART'S 200TH POST!

So, last night was not what it usually was. We didn't all fight and team up into teams we knew would tick everyone off. But it was definently not ordinary. So, I am pretty sure that I told you about me and the two kids in my class during science making up weird things about the rest of our classmates based on what they were doing? Well, I just did if I didn't before. So, me and them saw Lucas holding a medicine bottle in science so we said that he has a problem where he has too much conditions requiring medicine. Our "theory" was way off, honestly. So, last night Lucas showed up at Riley's house looking like the biggest hot mess ever. Not the hot part, the mess part is the point. So, he was wearing baggy clothes and was barely talking (except when he pointed things out to/about Riley, which even when he's all down he can still manage to do and tick me off). So, me and Farkle both hated him for last night and we hated the fact that he showed up, so we were mad and kinda making mean comments when we got the chance. Then at bedtime, Farkle was apologizing to him and I was smacking myself in the head with the palm of my hand thinking "Why? No Why? No" and so on. So, then Lucas left because Farkle would never let him sleep by Riley and he only wanted to be by her because me and Farkle both didn't like him. Even though Farkle apologized, he still didn't really forgive him, considering he left. Then a bit later he came back in because he forgot something. So, he was looking on the floor for it. I went and sat on the floor and was helping him look. He picked up his medicine bottle from science class. "It's that!" I thought in my head. "What's that?" for I asked. I kept asking him what it was, and he said it was his perscribed medicine. "So you have to take medicine everyday?" I asked. "No" he said. "So your gonna lie to me?" I asked. "No, I'm just not going to tell you the truth" he said. Good comeback, by the way. So, I tried to get it out of him and I adventually did, who knows how I did because randomly he started telling me the story. His dad sent them medicine from Texas and he accidently sent the wrong medicine because his mom had the flu. So she told him to throw it out, but he thought the looked good to he tried one. Honestly, it was a stupid stupid move I think. To just randomly think that taking an unknown medicine is a good idea. So, he did and they tasted like strawberries apparently, I don't know. So, he told me that he just kept taking them when all of us (Me, Riley and Farkle) were being mean to him. But I didn't get it because Farkle and Riley are never mean to him, anyway. So, I don't really believe that they did anything to influence it. "This is stupid, it's wrong!" I said. "So your fine I can see" I said. I picked up one of the bottles, (he had like 9 of them!) and took out two pills. "So if I ate this I would be just like I am now, I'd be okay?" I assumed. "No" he said. "So, you can take them and I cannot?" I asked trying to understand. But I couldn't, none of it made sense to me. "Your stupid, this is stupid, what were you thinking?!" I asked getting mad. He wanted to go home now because I had gone awol, but only because I was worried about him, I didn't want him getting hurt and this seemed so unlike him, totally. I was worried, I was afraid that this was my fault or something. So, I apologized for going nuts and he said it was okay, so we all just got in our normal spots. "I'm facing my back to you, but wake me up if you need me" I told Lucas. He agreed and we all went to bed. Everything has been like that ever since then. So, yeah if I have any news on this unusual topic, I will tell you all. But in the meanwhile, keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, mind doing another review of my story? I updated it!! Thanks! Then once I hopefully finish it, mind doing a huge review? I would be so thankful!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete