Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Final WARNING Official Chance

Okay, so I am here to do one thing and one thing only. So, this thing with Riley and the thing she wants, has gotten WAAYYY outta control and I am tired of it already. She should know that dressing like it, and making new blog posts under different dates isn't fooling anyone. She should also know that if she doesn't stop this now, the longer she does this, the longer time she will have to earn it when I start counting the time and that will not be until she cleans up her act. Also, unfollowing my blog results in another day added when I start counting. If she does not stop this, I will never ever consider it, ever. And I can EASILY refuse to let it happen and I will not be upset. My every single song I own now, is mine and will NEVER EVER EVER be given up under any circumstances. So, if she does not stop this now, it will never ever happen, ever. And the longer she does this to me, the longer her time will be until I actually accept it. But she will pay for every second she does this to me and the day I finally accept it, there will be boundaries. It will not be exactly like how it used to be, no exceptions. Because hell no is Bailey existing in my world, screw that! And any of those other friends of theirs either, that is beyond off the table. So, the longer she does this, the longer it will take when I start counting the time. And I'll start counting when she smartens up her act, because it an't foolin' anyone. So, yeah check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

2 comments: