Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Dream's New Star

Hey, it's Maya and I have a major crisis. I know, I know. I know what your all thinking. "Seriously? Again?" and "She's gotta get a handle on her life" but FYI I do not need to get a handle on my life. I have great ways of handling things. Like how I can get my point across to people by just slappin' 'em straight, avoid the whole babble-babble, "I'm right, this is why I'm right, this is why your wrong" back and fourth arguement. Just slap 'em and that gets your every word across. Also, how I deal with jealousy. I handled that very well too. That happens to be out story today, so let's get on with it, shall we. No, that was not a question, it was a statement. So, last night was THE WORST NIGHT ever. Oh and also THE BEST NIGHT EVER. So, Riley was continuously on her phone and everyone got annoyed because she was basically ignoring us. So, then Lucas got mad at Farkle for not letting Riley annoy us, so he went on her side and they went up to the top bunk. So, I was once again left with Farkle. This happens often, you know, you'd think it would be just the ordinary them-go-up us-stay-down thing, but no. Riley and Lucas were doing the thing that Farkle and Riley always do, but in lower key. So basically what me and Lucas do. So, picture this. Your dream. Something you dream of everyday, something that you wait and wait for and never give up on waiting for. Then one day, it's the day it finally comes true. Everything you've ever wanted is coming true. Yay, right? Nope. Now imagine that it is still that day and your dream is coming true...but, your best friend is the one in your posistion. In your dream posistion, right where you've always wanted to be, your best friend is there instead. That is basically what it is for me. They had no idea, what I dreamt of every day and how much I longed for the moment my dreams would come true. And it did! Except, Riley was in my place. So, my dreams came true, but Riley was the one enjoying it and being the star of my dream, and I was eating my words with my mind. I mean, yeah my dreams came true, but it wasn't me, it was her. My best friend stole my dream, my everything, everything I've always wanted. Okay, so me and Farkle were together and Farkle was beyond jealous of Lucas and Riley doing that thing, he was trying to reassure himself by slapping me over and over and continuously repeating "Were okay, were okay, were okay, were okay, were okay" over and over and over again. So, then me and Farkle realized how disgusting it was to be in a bed just the two of us, no matter how far away we were. So, I grabbed a towel and wiped my arm off, which was laying on Farkle's stomach when he was slapping me over and over. He wiped off his shirt and everywhere he thought I touched. So, the Lucas kicked Riley out and Farkle being Farkle, he went and helped her. So, I was alone and this is how it ends everytime. I went and called my friend Alexis in Grade 7 and she tried to help me through it. So, then Farkle and Riley were back going all together and then you will not believe what happened next. We did basically the boys and girls challenge again. I loved it and so did Riley, but that lasted about 45 minutes. Then I tried to sleep and I couldn't and Farkle was putting Riley to sleep by gently rubbing her. So, Farkle asked me why I was sad, which I wasn't until that moment and you will not believe what happened! Oh, wait. Yes you will! Lucas pittied on...guess who? Yes, your right. Riley. Hello? Dream stealer! So, then everyone went to bed after Farkle finished putting Riley to sleep. Everyone but me fell asleep. I couldn't stop thinking of the image of Lucas and Riley up there, hearing Riley making her little girly noises and Lucas calming her down. I couldn't handle it, I couldn't handle being Kira. Kira is a girl in Austin and Ally who Austin has a crush on her and Ally but he likes Ally better and it is obviously shown and he just pretends to like Kira. Then I realized that I didn't want it to go this way. I really didn't and I thought maybe I should be the one to change that. So, I tried to apologize to Lucas, but he didn't listen to me, didn't even reply to me. So, I started crying to myself for a few minutes, he didn't listen to me which crushed me more than you'll ever know. So, I made sure nobody was awake and I started punching my arm, trying to think of the pain in my arm, rather than the pain image in my head. "Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it" I repeated, trying to think of and feel the pain of my arm. Then I started crying and I was punching my arm, crying and crying and adventually Lucas did wake up. He didn't feel bad for me though, he got mad at me and told me to stop doing that because it was annoying. "I-I'm sorry" I said crying. When I was sure everyone fell asleep, I continued to punch my arm, didn't want no bozo scaring me and telling me to stop because my pain is annoying. So, that is how I handled the jealousy thing, I think I did a pretty good job, no? No, I know. So, I was doing that in history too, believe it or not, right at the front of the classroom and I did not get caught. Strange....Well, keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and don't forget to check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment