Saturday, November 8, 2014

Girl Meets Maya's World: Introduction

Hey, blogger so this is the introduction to my story, I called "Girl Meets Maya's World" which is based on me and what I do! So, this is the introduction where I will put in all the credits. So, these are the lists of people to give credit to:

STARRING:
Maya Hart
Riley Matthews
Lucas Friar
Farkle Minkus
Cory Matthews
Topanga Matthews
Auggie Matthews
Katy Hart
Gammy Hart
Crazy Hat
Ginger Hart
Kiwi Matthews

WRITTEN BY:
Maya Hart

EDITED BY:
Maya Hart

PRESENTED BY:
Maya Hart Productions
Disney Channel
Family Channel

INSPIRED BY:
Girl Meets World
Maya Hart
Fanfiction
Riley Matthews
Abuse and Assault Prevention

CASTING BY:
Maya Hart

STORY BY:
Maya Hart

So, Girl Meets Maya's World will be publishing The Official First Chapter within the next hour, so stay tuned and thanks for reading the cast list and introduction!

2 comments: