Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What About Now? (Auggie's Reminder)

Hey Blogger, so today I am going to tell you about last night. I bawled my 14-year-old eyes out last night, just like I did when I was 3-6 years old and then 8-11 years old. So Auggie was the only one who really understood the problem, although he acted as he didn't. He played along with everyone else. Then Penny was trying to give me her Omaha Boy, a weird bed bug stuffed animal pet thing. I wanted it and we ended up fighting each other for it. Then adventually I gave it up. I kept on crying and everyone tried to figure it out. I just wanted to go home, but both me and Auggie knew that could ruin everything, so I decided to stay here and face this. "She's been like this all her life, except she would've fallen asleep by now because she normally didn't have people rattling on her, asking what is wrong. She cried herself to sleep all the time as a child, she's used to it" Auggie claimed. That he let out and I had no problem with that, especially when I didn't care about anything. Then adventually everyone decided to let me be so I would stop crying and fall asleep. Auggie stayed beside me because he had no other spot. Well he did, but he stayed anyway. Hello!? "Nobody Did...(Post Version)" even said it, he stays! So then Auggie said. "C'mon, don't be upset. Tomorrow's another day. It could be the best day, where everything resolves. It could be better than your birthday, and maybe not just for a day. Everytime you wake up, it's a new chance to see a change. You know, it might be the day everything goes the way it should be. You could come home and the best thing could happen, who knows? Just don't count on it, just keep that in mind" Auggie said. He was right, any day could be this turn-around, really. I know not to count on it, I live with disappointment I said it in Episode 7. Any new day could be the day that everything works out, don't count on it but just remember that. I'll keep it in the back of my mind. Just remember that. It's not all about the past 14 years of my life, what about now? What about today? Yeah, those are lines from my song, but still it fits. So maybe today will be the day, every new day is another chance it could work. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment