Sunday, January 25, 2015

CAUTION: Idiot Zone - Please Slow Down

Hey Blogger, I'm betting your wondering what that awkward title is about. So I'll tell ya. Today the majority of our Girl Meets World cast went skating and it was awesome! We all split up in groups. The groups were:

  • Me, My mom, and Shawn.
  • Riley, Lucas and Farkle
  • Auggie and Mr Matthews
  • Ava and Mrs Matthews #Yikes
And I think that was it. I thought there were more groups, but there's only 4. So then in my group, my mom and Shawn teamed up and tried to beat me around the rink. I was not going down alone, I knew that. So I remembered back to the summer of 2nd-3rd Grade and I remembered I had private skating lessons with Gretchen and her gang that Gretchen payed for with her extra money, so I was a well skater and I remembered Gretchen was too, so I called her to come and help me kick some butt. When she arrived, we spotted my mom and Shawn on the ice rink and were determined to beat them. They were ahead of us for a while. Then me and my mom teamed up and Gretchen and Shawn teamed up (I know, weird pair) and they took the team name of "Female Olympian Champions" or something and we took the team of the "Winning Waitresses" me and my mom did, their team name was way better than ours. "Why didn't you just succeed in acting and then we could'a been the All-Star Actresses" I said. My mom agreed and we went off to beat those Female Olympians. Yes, I am well aware Shawn is no female, but Gretchen came up with the name. Then me and my mom were always on a certain side of the rink where little kids were falling and old people were going slow and I was almost tripping because people were cutting us off. The other side of the rink was clear to go fast. "Ugh, this is like the idiot zone" I complained. Me and my mom started talking about that and I said "CAUTION: Idiot Zone - Please Slow Down" and we laughed as I described how I would make a CAUTION sign out of that. Then I said "CAUTION" and made a weird pose and I looked like an idiot, because that was the point. "Idiot Zone - Please Slow Down" I finished. That made my mom laugh so hard, the pose of me doing the idiot move. Then by the end, we all had to go and get slurpees.

Now I described that sign when we were on the ice rink and decided to make my own. Yes, this is the "CAUTION: Idiot Zone - Please Slow Down" sign that I picture in my head. Yeah, the drawing of the person was too good to be a falling idiot, but I tried. So you know when you picture something in your head and you never get to see it for real? This is not one of those situations. That is my CAUTION: Idiot Zone - Please Slow Down sign that I pictured and me being an artist, I made it into something. The person was close to actually how I looked doing the idiot move, but I drew it too well. It looks like a pro skater, but it is meant to be someone losing their balance, in which, looking like an idiot. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment